Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorrow is Billowing and my Spirit is enRAGED

I don't hate things or people. I can get along with anyone walking the street. I can figure out why someone acts the way they do and find a way to enjoy who they are, even if I do not agree with their views on life and etc. BUT there is something I HATE and his name is SATAN. I can not believe how he desires with a passion to hurt us and lead us to destruction. I see so many people who have so much talent and so many dreams, but leave it at the door because they believe lies about who they are. They believe lies like: you will never make it, your father never cared why would your boyfriend, you are a failure, if you can't get an A then you don't deserve to win, you really are ugly, you really are not the beautiful, you are the person everyone is calling you, you should not even have been born, your a waste, your life is meaningless, you do not make a difference, you are young and have nothing to offer, it's to late for you---your already pregnant, you just had an abortion--you are such a bad person, you need to shoot up to feel loved, having sex with this person will help, you are rotten for thinking that, you struggle with THAT---YOU really are a hypocrite!........the list goes on and on. Satan is real. He has an agenda and wants to get as many people to follow him as possible. He cringes at the name of JESUS CHRIST!!! He was defeated when Christ died on the cross! But for now he is reigning the earth, UNTIL the day of CHRIST'S return. Take courage my friends, know who you are in CHRIST! Claim the truth of who you really are: Beloved, you are delightful, you are beautiful, you are useful, you are full of life, you are a masterpiece, you captivate God's heart, you were died for, you are washed, you are sanctified! that list goes on and on as well! Tonight I was just overwhelmed by the forces of Satan and how He desperately is longing to take over and grab who ever to go with him. I CLAIM the blood and PRAY my brothers will too. I was so sad, my soul was balling----hearing the things my brother is going through, makes me so mad! Satan is feeding them lies, DON'T listen to the LIES-LISTEN TO THE TRUTH. Read and study the scriptures. If you have any questions on how to become a Christian or want to talk you can email me at intercedingforthecity@gmail and/or can call 1-800-NEED-HIM. Live in the truth and know that no matter what you are going through or what has happened, that the Lord loves you and has never left your side! Even in the hard times, Christ was with you Crying and pleading on your behalf. Be love to the world, learn how to love from the ultimate lover-Jesus Christ, and it says that He did not come to the world to bring peace but by the sword. SO love, but also LOVE STRONGLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

body {background-image:url("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/grungeyvine.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }